We offer additional IT services that will meet all of your needs. Check out some of the specialties that you do not want to miss.
IT Help Services
Our team is here for you and will assist you in your internet journey. Some of the internet help services include the following.
- We can help find an internet service provider
- Online computer and printer setup.
- Help with setting up video conferencing plans. Whether it’s Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet, we will make sure you have the right plan for your needs.
- Are you unsure if an email is a scam or potential internet threat? Let us take a look before you click.
- What are streaming services as well as which one is the right choice for you?
- Connect with a Microsoft 365 or GSuite specialist.
- And much more.
Internet Service Providers
Before worrying about choosing the right Internet Service Provider (ISP) speak with an expert. Finding the right provider is crucial for fast, reliable, and secure internet. Thus it is important to have the right plan from day one. Sometimes companies do not provide the actual speed. Instead, they provide speeds “up to” a speed. Therefore, the speed is less than the advertised speed.
Online Computer and Printer Setup
We can help you setup a new computer or printer. Let us take care of installing programs and printer software so you will not have to spend hours figuring it out. Need help before buying, make a consultation appointment. We support Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS.
Video Conferencing Software
Today it is important to always be connected. Therefore it is important to have good video conferencing software. It can be difficult to understand and set up. We will make sure we find the right software as well as get it up and running smoothly. We help with the following video conferencing plans, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Google Meet.
We provide help with many different email services. Whether you are migrating or trying to determine if an email is legit, our IT experts will find the answer. Some additional email services include the following.
- Check to make sure an email is from a legitimate source before clicking. Many scams have been popping up and therefore it is important to make sure the email is from a valid source.
- Creating mail flow rules.
- We provide help with DNS issues and email migrations.
- Setting up SPF, DMARC, and DKIM which prevents against spoofing.